My photo
Brycedius Sam
Trying to tell the best story I can with what I have.

A CardAGAIN...get it?

 So, whats the beat way to tell some anything...well by talking of course...but the second beat way to translate emotion is by Greeting cards!!! Lol yes over-sized Greeting cards!!! I first got this idea a few years back when I made my first pop up card, super fun and super detailed. And it was worth it when I saw the reaction on their faces. Anywhoozie...i like making these its few and they are a great gift to people that really enjoy tangible card, instead of a digital email banner ...yuck lol. 

Cards are a personal touch to anything, and if you hand write it it becomes something to save. A new friend of mine said their good byes and in doing so they wrote a message on a simple card to say goodbye and how thankful they to have worked with us. I felt that sentiment was something you don't get everyday especially now a days.  So cheers to the card signing humans out there!!! TO THE GROOM!!!! 

LOL..hamilton is my jam. 




Comments

Popular Posts