My photo
Brycedius Sam
Trying to tell the best story I can with what I have.

Whats on your mind...





         Theres so much on my mind these days, I don't know where to start so we'll start with Current Events. Keeping up with the world trends will make you a tired paranoid hermit. E-cars, elections, politics, and pandemics. And if I drink from another soggy nasty paper straw to "save the turtles,"  because Atlanta is right next to the ocean or even a metal straw, Im sure someone came up with metal straws a long time ago and they were like, Nah lol.


       I know a rant in the beginning this time, lol new! Another thing that's been on my mind is revaluation. To revaluate your self for the good of your future self, a self check to make sure you're in the red. For me I have a list, how I'm doing in certain areas, and I always start with my spiritual, then mental and everything else falls into place. Mental is where the rest is, you Goals and your fears, your Strengths and Worries, the forgotten things. I step back access where I am, because my creativity, my drive, my artistic ability at time depends on it. Not being in the right head space can determines if I get the contract/project. I remember one time some years ago I was doing design work for a marketing company they needed ads and a few graphics here and there, nothing crazy, simple stuff. and it took me way longer then it should've, but because I was in the wrong head space I couldn't do the simplest of task and the when I started to learn about good mental and spiritual structure for the work place. A jet has these powerful engines, and the way they work is the they get feed pure fuel, fuel turns into  energy by combustion, then transfers into force strong than...etc etc...but there's a small component to the powerful machine, the vent. The vent is small yet crucial, the vent lets the access flow out so that the intended flows purposefully. Every engine, every animal, even computers and Tv's have vents, to let the exhaust of heat out. Even us as humans have them, so vent out all the extra that's on your mind on a consistent basis the good and bad, so you won't explode...or worse implode. Air out, take some time for yourself to rest, and while doing so take a look at Batman...he has to vent too...he's got a lot on his mind...

Comments

Popular Posts