My photo
Brycedius Sam
Trying to tell the best story I can with what I have.

BLACK MAMBA




 I've Been holding Off on this one for a long time, and the main reason isn't what you think.
I've got blue line and written ideas and concepts for a mural of Kobe and his daughter, I even thought about the other families and family members that were lost in the accident. ..but I can't and won't do it. I don't want to cash-in on the expense of someones death. I do fully appreciate the fan art and the murals they ARE BEAUTIFUL, but for me personally I won't do any art for that. My condolences go out to all the families, but to all those with Bad intentions of fame from death, Im sorry for you. To the artist that did art work with a love intention toward that family, kudos but and tread carefully.
My father passed not to long ago and I had a thought about getting a tattoo, to honor him...But if it was so much about honor why didn't I do it before he passed, or rather get a tattoo of my mother, she's alive and well. Don't get me wrong my parents and I are close...I love them and they did what they could and did it well. Just something that was on my mind and wanted to share, take care, no artwork this time...Be sure to had hand out your ROSES to those that can hold them, instead of laying them down.

Comments

Popular Posts