My photo
Brycedius Sam
Trying to tell the best story I can with what I have.

GUMBO!! a Pj morton story



   It's pretty simple if you don't know who PJ Morton is...then you live under a rock and should pay taxes TWICE a year!! Yea I said it!!!!  Grammy winning recording artist, Husband, father, and son of the regal Bishop Paul Morton, has been and played for some of the most infamous artist and bands, including Lil wayne, Jazmine Sullivan, Chantae Cann, Me!...(well one day) He's even a member of Maroon 5 that's right, he had been writing and composing songs and you didn't even know it, lol. 

He has a few albums out one in particular is called "Gumbo" and it's on youtube, just go to this link ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGfHMcWdK7Y&t=739s ) and press play and sit back as the "kit and Caboodle " play you into musical bliss! You'll see what I did there once you watch and listen to the album! thank me later...your welcome






Comments

Popular Posts